Zurich business insurance policies are written by Zurich Insurance Group, one of Europe’s leading insurance services companies. The company provides numerous kinds of personal and commercial insurance products and services to residents of countries across the globe.
As a Zurich business insurance policyholder, you can access policy/plan information, file claims, view status updates, and perform other account management tasks by enrolling for online access through the Zurich North America Login portal.
So, kindly follow the guides below to learn how to sign in, register a new account, as well as how to access the online claim reporting system.
Zurich North America Login Guide at www.zurichna.com
- Go to the Zurich North America homepage www.zurichna.com and click the ‘Login’ link in the main menu.
- Enter your username and password into the input fields
- Then click the ‘Log In’ button to gain access.
Forgot Password: On the main login page, press the ‘Forget Your Password?’ in the menu on the right side of the page. Enter your username, and then provide an answer for your account’s password reset question. Enter your new password, and then click ‘Submit.’
How To Make a Claim at Zurich North America Insurance
To initiate a claim over the phone, call (1-800-987-3373). Also, you can as well report a claim via email (USZ_CareCenter@Zurichna.com), as well as online.
- To file a Zurich North America Insurance claim online go to the main claims site (https://webclaims.zurichna.com/).
- Then select which type of claim you want to file.
- You will be required to enter several sections of detailed personal/business/claims information (e.g. ‘Insured,’ ‘Reported By,’ ‘Contact,’ ‘Accident,’ ‘Claimant,’ ‘Witness,’ ‘Additional Details,’ etc.). Depending on the type of claim you’re filing.
- Carefully reviews all information you have provided, and then click ‘Submit Claim’ at the bottom of the form.
To Enroll For Zurich North America Insurance Online Access
- Press the ‘Sign Up Now’ link at the main sign-in page to proceed to the account creation page.
- Press the ‘Sign Up’ button and enter your email address, and select which type of account you are creating (agent, customer, visitor, etc.). Click ‘Next.’
- To complete the remaining steps, you will be required to enter various personal/business details, create your username, password, and security verification credentials.