By visiting www.quickpayportal.com, you can easily pay medical bills online without stress. You cannot only pay bills at www.quickpayportal.com, you also have access to your
- Health records
- Request or redefine appointments
- View and update personal information
- See statements
- Access related services and content
Infact, Quickpayportal is a secure portal for patients to access their health information 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Quickpayportal services have made it easy for patients, as they no longer have to stand in a queue in the hospital to pay bills.
SEE ALSO: How To Make PHH Mortgage Payment
Www.quickpayportal.com portal is known as Athena Health and they provide cloud-based health care services in the United States.
Features Of www.Quickpayportal.com
- Quickpayportal offers a free service. No membership fee.
- Extensive availability, most hospitals in the United States are using and using QuickPortal.
- The services are available 24/7 and you can pay your medical bills from anywhere in the world at your convenient time.
- You can make a one-time payment, or you can set up recurring payments.
- Once you pay a medical bill, you will get a notification if you do any kind of activity like you will get confirmation.
- You will have payment and billing history so that whenever you can access all of your payment histories using QuickPayportal.
Once you login to Athena Quick Pay portal, you will see the option to pay your bill from Athenehold Services. A patient can use a credit card, bank draft during payment on the QuickPay portal using his access code or statement ID.
Furthermore, QuickPayPortal.com also accepts the Personal Checking Account (Electric Debit). Just ensure to pay your bill using Electric Debit, add your correct account number, name and card number and bank routing number to complete the payment.
How To Pay Medical Bills at Quickpayportal
- Visit Quickpayportal website
- Type in your 15 digit QuickPay code
- Click on “Payments”, then select “Make a payment” and select your bill-to (company name).
- To populate the details of the account, take a picture of the billing details of that account. If you want, you can fill the information instead.
- Select the mode of payment to make the payment and enter the amount and date of payment.
- After that, click “Confirm” then “Make a payment” to send a payment.
For any questions, just call the Athena Call Center Representative at 800.9 81.5084. Athena Health Corp. 311 is based on Arsenal Street Watertown, MA 02472 and can be reached at 617-402-1000. You can send a fax to Athena Health Corporate Office 617-402-1099.
How To Request For a prescription?
Click the Messages tab.
Select Compose Message.
Select Prescriptions and refills from the message type drop-down menu.
Select your provider and office location.
Type your subject and message.
Click the Send button.
How to view my payment history
Click the Billing tab.
Select the payment you would like to view.
Click the View detail link.