Paycom Employee Login portal is a secure self-service portal where an employee in an organization that uses the Paycom human resources management software can sign in to view their pay stubs, tax information, benefits information and as well as training resources.
Any employee in an organization that uses the Paycom HR management system can also visit www.Paycomonline.com to check their scheduled earnings and deductions, check recent work history and more.
The Paycom employee login portal can be accessed by visiting www.Paycomonline.com with any computing device connected to the internet. At the Paycom employee self-service portal, you will see the option of logging in as a “client”, “employee” or “accountant”. Once you click on the “Employee” login option, you will be directed to the Paycom employee login page.
Requirements To Login Paycom Employee Self-service Portal
The credentials needed to access the Paycom employee self-service portal include:
- Your username
- The last 4 digits of your social security number.
Paycom Employee Login Procedure
In order to access the Paycom employee self-service portal, follow the outlined instructions below.
- Visit www.Paycomonline.com
- At the Paycom employee homepage, press the login button at the top of the page.
- You will see the option of logging in as a “client”, “employee” or “accountant”. Just press the “Employee” login option. You will be taken to the Paycom employee self-service login portal.
- First, type in your username
- Input your password
- Next, enter the last 4 digits of your social security number.
- Once done, click on the ‘Login’ button, in order to be signed in.
- Provided the Paycom employee self-service login credentials you entered where correct, you will be logged in to www.Paycomonline.com.
SEE ALSO: CertiPay Employee Login guide
Once you sign into the Paycom employee self-service portal, you will find various links you can use to access various resources on the portal. Such as view your pay stubs and access payroll information including your electronic I-9 information, your pay rates, tax setup, your scheduled earnings/deductions and your address/contact information.