By visiting the Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles’ online official website www.oplates.com, you can easily renew your vehicles, select and purchase specialty plates within a few minutes. By doing so, it will save you time and stress of going to the BMV office to solve your problems.
The Ohio BMV online system offers users with many service portals at the homepage which allow you to request and access easily online. Some of the services provided by the system include:
- Renewing your vehicle registration
- Pay reinstatement fee online
- Change address for your vehicle registration
- Requests Special plates
- Check your registration status
- Order Driver abstracts online
If you want to renew vehicle registration, you can follow the below-outlined steps.
How To Renew Plates at Ohio BMV Online @ www.oplates.com
- Open your device browser and type in www.oplates.com into your URL tab.
- At the homepage, you will see the “Renew your vehicle registration” button. Just click on it to proceed further.
- View the instructions online and check “I Accept” box. This is to ensure that your vehicle is registered in Ohio and your plate is within 90 days of the expiration date or has not been expired for more than six months. Then click on “Continue”.
- Next, type in your plate number.
- After that, enter the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number in the field provided.
- Once done, just follow the prompts on the screen to complete the renew vehicle registration process.
For more questions concerning your plate, or renewing your plate online please visit the FAQs page, you will see an answer to your questions.
More from Insurance Gist