First PREMIER Bank is the top and largest credit card issuer in the United States. Serving over millions of customers across the States, their specializing in granting credit to individuals and families with less than perfect credit histories.
Furthermore, First PREMIER’S cards are backed by MasterCard and Visa. By visiting www.mypremiercreditcard.com, you can enroll in PREMIER online, to be able to manage your credit card account online. Provided you have a received a First Premier Bank Credit Card.
www.mypremiercreditcard.com allows cardholders to access and manage their credit card accounts online conveniently. Enrollment can be done on their secure websites and the whole process is quick and easy.
Why www.mypremiercreditcard.com Enrollment
Once you enroll, you can:
- Manage your account information anytime
- Review your account balance and recent card activity
- Pay bills
- Generate card statements
- Look at credit is available to you
Using your device with internet access and a First PREMIER Bank Credit Card, you can easily enroll. Just follow the steps below to get started.
How To Enroll In PREMIER Online To Manage Your First PREMIER Bank Credit Card
1. Visit the First PREMIER Bank Credit Card website
2. Click on the “Enroll” button at the top of the menu box
3. You will be redirected to the fill the enrollment form.
4. Kindly type in your Account number right inside the “Account Number” box.
5. Next, enter your Social Security Number in the “Social Security Number” box.
6. Then click on the button marked “Continue.”
7. Now complete the enrollment process by giving further information as prompted.
First Premier Bank Phone Number Contact
You can contact First Premier Bank by dialing the number below:
Their Customer Service Representatives are available:
Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. CT. Also on Saturdays through 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. CT.
You can also reach them by sending mail to
First PREMIER Bank
PO Box 5529
Sioux Falls, SD 57117-5529.