Provided you have received your OTC card, you can proceed to utilize the benefits of your OTC card, but before then, you have to activate it. By visiting www.myotccard.com you can easily Activate My OTC Network Card Online.
In order to get saving advantages, your OTC cards can be used in over-the-counter products which you are acquiring. The balance of your OTC card does not show any carry-forward balance, it is therefore recommended to ensure compliance with balance i.e what you have spent or what you have obtained from this facility.
SEE ALSO: How To Activate HSBC Credit Card Online
This article will guide you on how you can activate My OTC Network card by visiting its official website www.myotccard.com so you will be able to use the awesome benefits of OTC cards.
Step Guide To Activate My OTC Network Card Online @ www.myotccard.com
- Using your device browser, go to the main official page which is www.myotccard.com
- On the homepage, you will see a field provided for you to enter your 19 digits card number.
- Just type in your 19 digits card number into the space provided and click on “Go” button to proceed.
- Next, input your 9 digits member ID number without entering Alphabet letter at the beginning and you are done.
- Furthermore, you can also activate it by calling at 1-888-682-2400, in case you don’t want to visit at its official site.
After successful activation, you can use your card for the covered items at different participating local retailers. These include: CVS, Walgreens, Duane Reade, Rite Aid, Dollar General, Family Dollar, Exchange, and Walmart.
OTC Network Mobile App Download
Currently, OTC network has a mobile application for both Android and Apple iPhone which is available 24/7 for providing additional facilities.
Once you download OTC network mobile app, you can be able to check your card balance. Furthermore, access retailer which are accepting this card, and as well discover item through scanning of barcodes.
More from Insurance Gist