Allstate Flood Insurance Login
Allstate flood insurance policyholders can access their information and as well make online payments towards their plan once they login online through the ‘Flood Self Service’ website www.myallstateflood.com. It’s quite unfortunate that this service is only available for only current policyholders.
On this page is simple detail instruction on how to access your ‘MyAllstateFlood’ account, register a new policy/create a new account. Furthermore, you will as see how to sign in via a mobile device, and as well initiate the claims process.
RELATED: The General Auto Insurance Login
Provided you have a computer, laptop or mobile device with good internet connection, you can easily access your www.myallstateflood.com without interaction.
Allstate Flood Insurance Login Procedure
- Open your device browser and type in www.myallstateflood.com in the URL address bar.
- On the homepage, press the ‘Login’ button at the top of the screen.
- Input your email address and password into their respective input fields.
- Click the ‘Sign In’ button.
How to Reset Your Allstate Flood Insurance Login Password
If you have Forgot your account Password and you can recall it again, in order to recover or reset it, kindly follow the steps below.
Press the ‘Reset your password’ link to be transferred to the password reset form. Enter your email address, and then answer your account security questions to have a password reset link emailed to you.
Note: Do NOT enter your password more than three times into the login form, to avoid your account not to be locked, and you will be forced to reset your password.
How to Enroll In Allstate Flood Insurance Policy
- To register your policy, click the ‘Validate your security key’ link under the ‘First Time Here?’ section.
- Enter your policy number and security key into the provided fields, and then click the ‘Validate’ button.
Note: Your security key was sent to you through standard mail. If you do not know your policy number, look on billing documentation or get in touch with your local agent.
ALSO SEE: Wells Fargo Auto Insurance Login
How to Make an Insurance Claim at Allstate Flood Insurance
For Allstate Flood Insurance Insurance Claim, follow the steps below:
- To file or report your flood claim with your local agent, for more personalized service (go to this page to find the closest agent to you).
- Furthermore, you can as well call the Allstate’s flood claim telephone line on 1-800-547-8676.
- You will be required to provide your policy/personal information, and detailed information regarding the incident (the type of flood, level of damage, specific damages, etc.).
Allstate Flood Insurance Mobile App Download
Allstate insurance has a mobile app for downloads. With the App, you can access your accounts, make payment, view your policy etc just like when you are accessing the site online.
Follow the link below to download to your various devices.