Currently, Citizens Bank now provides customers with convenient options to make their loan payment. By visiting www.citizensbank.com/paymyloan you can make Citizens Bank Loan Payment Online. Furthermore, payments can be made via phone, by mail or in person by walking into any Citizens Bank branch during normal business hours.
So, irrespective of the type of loan you have from Citizen bank, be it a car, boat, recreational vehicle, home equity loan. You can use the online Citizens Bank PayMyLoan service, which is the quickest and more convenient way to make your loan payment without extra charge.
In order to make a payment online, you simply need active savings or checking account or an ATM/Debit card. Also, the last 4 digits of your account number, your zip code registered with the Citizen’s account, and the last 4 digits of your social security number.
NOTE: Online loan payments will be posted on the same day if you’ve paid with your account by 4 pm (EST) Monday through Friday.
ALSO READ: Citibank Student Loans Application Guide
Registering in Citizens Bank Online banking is also a very convenient accounts management service that comes with many benefits. Registered customer can view, manage, and pay bills, at any point in time. Visit www.citizensbank.com to enroll in Citizens Bank Online banking.
To make a loan payment online is easy. Kindly follow the outline instruction to get started.
- Visit www.citizensbank.com/paymyloan.
- You will see an option to set up recurring payments or make a one-time payment.
- To set up recurring loan payments, click the “Set up Recurring Payments/Login” button. Then you will be taken to the payment screen to enter your payment details.
- To make a one-time online loan payment, click the “Make a One-Time Payment” button. You will need your account number, social security number, and checking, savings, or debit/atm account number. You will be redirected to the payment portal.
- To make a payment, enter your personal information into the required fields, including the last 4 digits of account number, Zip code and last 4 digits of social security number.
- Then press “Submit” button to continue.
- Follow the instructions to finish the payment process.
Other Options To Make Citizens Bank Loan Payment
- By Mail
To make your loan payment by mail, send your payments to the address that appears on your statement. Then allow 4 to 7 days for delivery and processing.
- Through Phone
To pay Citizens Bank Loan via phone, simple dial 1-888-805-0200. Note, there is a $12.50 charge to use the automated payment service. Additional charges may also be incurred if you choose to make a payment with a Citizens Bank representative. The allow 1 Business day for processing.
- Pay at Citizen’s Bank Branch
For a same-day processing of your payment, simply walk into any Citizens Bank branch during normal business hours to make your payment. You can find the nearest branch here.
Citizen’s Financial Group is one of the largest retail banks in America. The Financial institution offers financial products and services to individual clients, small businesses, and commercial establishments. Currently, the bank has over 1,400 branches and 3,600 ATMs. Visit www.citizensbank.com to learn more.