Citgo offers various types of credit cards to its customers, and one of them is the Citgo Rewards Card. This post will guide you on how to apply for Citgo Rewards Card at the company official website www.Citgorewardscard.com.
Citgo Petroleum Corporation is an American company founded in 1910 as Cities Service Company. The company is a marketer, transporter and refiner of fuels, petrochemicals, lubricants and other industrial products.
Citgo Rewards cardholders stand a chance to enjoy lots of benefits ranging from
- $0 Liability on Unauthorized Charges
- Expense tracking made easy
- Save 5 cents per gallon for all your CITGO fuel purchases
- Options for flexible payments
- Payment at the pump convenience allowing you to fuel-up fast
- Access to cash 24 hours.
Below is the detailed step guide process on how to get your Citgo Rewards Card application approved provided you meet the requirements.
How To Apply for Citgo Rewards Card at www.Citgorewardscard.com
- Visit https://www.synchronycredit.com/Citgo/index.html
- Click on the Apply button on the homepage
- Kindly fill the Citgo Rewards Card by providing your personal information.
- Next, enter your security information and add an Authorize User if you wish
- Now choose if you wish to receive paperless statements and letters.
- After that, agree to the terms and conditions by clicking on the two boxes for the agreement.
- Finally, click Continue and Verify the information you provided.
For Citgo Rewards Card Login and Bill Payment
- Go to https://www.accountonline.com/cards/svc/LoginGet.do?siteId=CITGO
- Then input your User ID and Password, and click Sign On.
- If you forgot your login details, click on the Forgot User ID or Password link on the sign-in page. Then provide your card number, name on the card, last 3 digits on the signature panel and last 4 digits of SSN, then click Submit.
To pay your bill online, once you enter your User ID and Password on the Citgo Rewards Card Login form, press the Take Me button, then choose Make a Payment from the drop down option provided. After you login, then input your payment information and verify the details and submit your payment.
More from Insurance Gist