The EDD Debit Card which means Employment Development Department Debit Card is issued by the Employment Development Department in collaboration with the Bank of America. The card is valid for 3 years and it aims to give benefits to the employed. A cardholder can visit www.Bankofamerica.com/Eddcard to Activate Bank of America EDD Card and as well check Bank of America EDD card balance successfully without stress.
Also, by visiting www.Bankofamerica.com/Eddcard, Bank of America EDD cardholder can easily access their funds online at any point in time. Meanwhile, this article will help you activate your Bank of America EDD Card online, and as well show you how you can check the remaining balance of your EDD Card at Www.Bankofamerica.com/Eddcard. Before we proceed, let’s see the benefits of the card.
Bank of America EDD Card Benefits
- You can easily withdraw funds anytime at ATMs, Visa accredited banks and financial institutions.
- Use your EDD Card for online shopping, or at stores anytime, anywhere.
- Make purchases and pay bills anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted
- Get cash back with a purchase at a store or from a teller in any bank or credit union that accepts Visa
- Transfer funds to your personal deposit account.
www.Bankofamerica.com/Eddcard To Activate Bank of America EDD Card
In order to proceed with the Bank of America EDD debit card activation process, you need to have the card with you and also have access to the Internet. then follow the steps below to complete the process.
- Go to Bank of America EDD Card Activation page.
- At the homepage, you will see a blue button in the middle titled “Activate My Card”. Kindly click on it.
- Then, on the next page, enter your username, email address, card details, account details, and social security number to complete the card activation process.
How To Check Bank of America EDD Card Balance Online
- Visit the page Www.Bankofamerica.com/Eddcard.
- At the left side of the page, you will see the space provided for you to enter your username or your EDD card number.
After that, click “Sign In” to proceed.
- Next, type in your password if the security image matches the one you chose during card activation, you will proceed further.
- Then, the next page will display your current remaining balance of your Bank of America EDD card.
BOA EDD Card Contact Details:
- Bank of America EDD Card Customer Service: 800-432-1000
- Bank of America Card Lost: 1-866-692-9374
- For Bank of America EDD Card Phone Activation: 1-866-692-9374.
More from Insurance Gist