Washington National Insurance was founded in 1911, and it’s headquarters based in Carmel, Indiana. The insurance company provides individuals and families with supplemental health and life insurance products/services.
Policyholders can visit the Washington National Insurance Login page to login and manage their policies online. If you are a new customer, follow the step guide below to register for online access, make a claim on your Washington National Insurance policy, and as well make an online payment.
Washington National Insurance Login
- Go to Washington National Insurance homepage at www.washingtonnational.com
- Press the “Online Service Login – Policyholder” link near the top-right side of the page.
- Once the www.washingtonnational.com Login page opens, type in your username and password into the form on the left side of the page.
- Forgot Password: If you don’t remember your password, click the “Forgot Password” link on the login page. Then provide your username and email address into the form. After that, you will be sent an email that will give you access to a new password.
READ MORE: Foremost Insurance Online Bill Pay
How To Register For Washington National Insurance Login Account
- On the main www.washingtonnational.com Login page, click the “Register” link below the login form.
- Now, provide your details starting from your first name, last name, ZIP code, date of birth, last four digits of your social security number, and your policy number.
- Once done, click the submit button and then create your user ID/password.
To Make Washington National Insurance Payment Online
Washington National Insurance Policyholders can make payments by signing in to their account, or they can go to the payments page and fill out the “Pay Now” form.
In order to file a claim, visit the login page and select “Washing National” from the drop-down list. Kindly choose which claim form you want to download. The form will then be downloaded in .PDF format. Once you have filled out the form, just send it in to Washington National/to your agent.