In this post are detailed contacts of US Bank Customer Service Number, Email and Live Chat. You can contact US Bank Customer service agents for your complaints and inquiries at any point in time. In this article, you will see the various ways through which you can reach the US Bank customer service without stress.
The US Bank, also known as U.S Bancorp and is the 7th largest bank among the banks in America. The Bank offers many banking services ranging from Investment banking, mortgage banking, commercial baking and much more.
All complaints and inquiries made via any of the US Bank customer care will be addressed as once you contact them. You can call the US bank customer care to make inquiries about your Account balance, checks, withdrawals, and Deposits.
READ ALSO: Arvest Bank Customer Service Phone Number
You can easily request a new account and get details on how to process it via the US bank Customer care Service and as well information on all types of bank accounts offered by the U.S. Bank Customer Care Service.
US Bank Customer Service Number
- For General Assistance: call 800- US Banks or 800 872 2557 (24 hours a week).
- Cardmember services: call 800 285 8585
- New accounts: 800 653 2174
- For Login Assistance: call 877 202 0043 (available every day from 6 am to 11 pm)
- Fraud center: 877 595 6256 (available Monday to Saturdays from 6 am to 2 am)
- Business service center: 800 763 3555 (available 7 am to 9.pm)
- Mortgage: 800 365 7772 (available 7am to 8pm).
US Bank customer service numbers for specific zones
You can also use the specific customer care numbers to call major locations through this numbers.
- Cincinnati Metro: 5136324141
- Denver Metro: 303 585 8585
- Milwaukee Metro:414 765 4636
- Minneapolis/St. Paul Metro: 612- US Banks (612 872 2657)
- Portland Metro: 503- US Banks (503 872 2657)
- St. Louis Metro: 314 425 2000
- All other locations: 800 US Banks (800 872 2657)
- TDD- All locations: 800 685 5065.
US Bank Customer Service Email Contact
The US Bank customer care can be accessed via email through email@example.com.
Don’t forget that you can also apply for loans and credit cards via the US Bank customer care service and as well find out the status of your loans and credit cards application via US Bank customer service number.
So, anytime you need quick and easy answers to your questions about every banking services offered by US bank, simply contact US Bank customer service agent via the above contact information.
More from Insurance Gist