Synchronybank which was formally GE Capital Bank provides commercial lending and leasing, and a wide range of financial services for health care, entertainment, communications, media, real estate, consumers, and aviation. Most Synchrony Bank payments can be made online through the Synchrony site (www.MySynchrony.Com) or by phone or mail.
Using www.MySynchrony.com online bill payment gives you very easy and convenient ways to pay off your credits and liabilities. However, we shall talk about other Synchronybank bill payment service for you to make payments with Synchrony Bank.
Synchrony Bank Bill Payment Online
- You need to register in order to create an online account on www.mysynchrony.com. Press the “Register Now” button to provide your SSN, account number and date of birth alongside other required details. Once done, set up your profile to complete the registration process.
- Now you have access to make same-day payments, future-date scheduled payments, recurring payments, and also enroll in autopay or to change or cancel any open payments.
- To pay Synchrony Bank bill online, login to your account, and find “Payments” under “Quick Links” section.
- Now, select the payment amount, date and source, click on “Submit Payment For Review”.
- Check all the details you provided about your payment is correct, before you click “Submit”.
To Pay Synchrony Bank bill by Phone
If you don’t want to go through the online payment process, you can pay by phone. By calling the general customer service number 1-866-419-40-96, you can make your payment by phone.
You can check all your payments on your synchrony bank account. Each month, through the eBill service, the bank will email you when your bill is ready to view online.
More from Insurance Gist