SBI offers different kinds of cards which are used for various purposes like travel, shopping, a way of life etc. SBI credit card application can be done online at their official website www.sbicard.com. On the other hand, you can also check SBI Credit Card Application Status online at the same site to know your application status.
In this article, you will get the full insight on how to check your SBI application status online by visiting www.sbicard.com with any computing device that is connected to the internet.
Step Guide To Check SBI Credit Card Application Status Online
In order to know the Status of your SBI Card Application Online, follow the outlined below step guide below.
- Go to https://www.sbicard.com and click on the ‘Credit Cards’ tab on the navigation bar
- Once the homepage open, kindly scroll down the page to find “Track Application” option.
- Once the next page section opens, you will see two options – Track Application and Retrieve Application.
- Now, fill the ‘Track Application’ section if you have your application number or fill ‘Retrieve Application’ if you don’t have it with you.
- For the first option, you just need to enter the application number and click ‘Track’
- The second option, Retrieve Application, will prompt for your date of birth and PAN number. Enter the required information and click Retrieve.
READ MORE: Citibank Credit Card Login Online
Alternatively, SBI has provided applicants with two helpline numbers for them to call in order to know about their credit card application status. The numbers are 1860-180-1290 and 39020202. For the second number, you have to prefix your local STD code to get your card details. Let’s say you applied for your card in Bengaluru, you need to dial 080-39020202.
Once you follow the above guideline, you will be able to Check SBI Credit Card Application Status with any problem. If you encounter any challenge during the process, kindly use the comment box below to let us know, and we shall help you out.