Currently, State Farm offers four different types of life insurance, to qualifying applicants. There include: Term, Whole, Universal, and Variable Universal Life.
Individuals who require short-term protection, should go for term life plan. Furthermore, a universal or variable universal plan provides a permanent, and more flexible form of protection.
State Farm life insurance policyholders can make payment through State Farm Life Insurance Login secure website. Also, payments can be made over the phone (1-800-440-0998), or by check/money order.
State Farm Life Insurance Login
- Go to the homepage of statefarm.com
- Click on the ‘Login’ link located in the upper right corner of the page.
- Type in your user ID and password.
- Then, select from the drop-down list, what you want to do (pay insurance bill, view accounts, report/view claim, view ID card, or change preferences) and then click the ‘Log In’ button.
SEE ALSO: John Hancock Life Insurance Review
How to Reset State Farm Insurance Password
If in any case you have forgotten your Password kindly click on the ‘Forgot Password’ link on the login page. Next, on the password recovery page, enter all of the required information, and follow the on-screen instructions to reset your password or recover your user ID.
How To Register For State Farm Life Insurance Policy Online
- On the State Farm login page, click the ‘Register’ link.
- Next, type in your personal information into the input fields. You will pass through three steps during the policy/online account registration process: (1. Customer Information 2. User ID/Password 3. Identity Verification).
How to File State Farm Insurance Claim
You can report a life insurance claim online, and as well over the phone/in-person with your local agent.
- To get started with the online claims process, go to this page. The online ‘Notice of Loss’ form is five steps long.
- You may call 877-292-0398 for technical support.
- Then, select your relationship to the person who has passed away (family/friend or business), and then choose if you are the executor, trustee, or beneficiary.
- Click the ‘Continue’ button to go to the next step.
Note: Additional information will be required depending on your answers to certain questions.
ALSO SEE: Oxford Health Insurance Reviews
Download State Farm Insurance Mobile App
The State Farm mobile app, Pocket Agent gives mobile access to insurance and financial information, and provides the ability to manage policies and accounts anytime, anywhere
The State Farm mobile App is available for both Android and Apple versions.
Remember to send your feedback about State Farm Life Insurance login by using the comment box below. Feel free to reach us if you have any problem regarding to this guide.
More from Insurance Gist