State Farm auto policyholder can manage their insurance policy online through State Farm Auto Insurance Login page at any point in time. Furthermore, online payments can be made via credit/debit card, checking or savings account, as well as Apple Pay. Moreover, payments can also be made over the phone by dialing 1-800-440-0998, in-person, or through standard mail.
In this article, we shall walk you through the State Farm Auto Insurance Login process in order to successfully manage your policy online. Also, you will see how to register your policy online, file a claim and as well download State Farm Auto Insurance mobile app on your device.
State Farm Auto Insurance Login Guide
- Visit www.statefarm.com
- On the homepage, you will see the login button at the top right side of the page.
- Enter your user ID and password into the login form.
- Once you are logged in, choose what you want to do (pay your bill, view account information, report a claim, view your ID card, or change account preferences).
- Press the ‘Log In’ button to access your account.
- Forgot Password: If you can not remember your password, press the ‘Password’ link on the login form to proceed with the recovery/reset process. For password reset process, enter your user ID and DOB, and click the ‘Continue’ button. Next, verify your identity for security purposes, and then be transferred to the password reset form.
READ ALSO: Banner Life Insurance Login Guide
How To Enroll In State Farm Auto Insurance Login
Visit the account registration page. Input your Information, choose your User ID and Password and then verify your identity. Press the ‘Continue’ button and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the account creation process.
To File State Farm Auto Insurance Claim
Visit the homepage, you will see a claim m button, click on it to File or Manage a Claim. On the claims page, select ‘Auto’ and then click the ‘Go’ button. Also, claims can also be reported via the mobile app.
Next, enter your login details into the login form. But before you proceed, you will need:
- Date and time of the incident
- Vehicles involved
- Description of damages
- Contact number
- Home ZIP code
After you have reported your claim, a local agent will contact you.
Note: If you are not a policyholder and want to report a claim, you must call 1-800-782-8332.
More from Insurance Gist