Currently, a policyholder can make National General Auto Insurance payment online via www.nationalgeneral.com. However, Policyholders can also manage their policy such as view policy information, make changes, print/download information online from the website. This article will cover the National General Auto Insurance Login process, how to make payment on www.nationalgeneral.com and as well, file an insurance claim.
With it’s headquarter based in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, the National General Auto Insurance coverage options include bodily injury/damage liability, medical payments, collision, and comprehensive. Furthermore, there are also several discounts and other special programs that eligible policyholders can use to receive more savings on their policy. So below is the step by step guide on how to login National General Auto Insurance website to make payment, files claim and more.
National General Auto Insurance Login at www.nationalgeneral.com
- Kindly go to the homepage at www.nationalgeneral.com
- Once on the homepage opens, there is a login form on the left side of the page.
- Type in your policy number into the input field and then click the ‘Login’ button.
- Next, input your account credentials (user ID and password) to access your account.
How to Enroll For National General Auto Insurance Policy Online
- For you to register a new account, kindly enter your policy number into the input field on the homepage.
- After that, then press the ‘Login’ button. You will be redirected to the main sign-in/enrollment page. Now, follow the on-screen instructions to register your account.
SEE ALSO: Liberty Mutual Auto Insurance Login
How to Make an Insurance Claim at National General Auto Insurance
For National General Auto Insurance claim, all you have to do is follow the procedure below.
- Press the ‘Report a Claim’ link at the homepage and you will be transferred to the claim submission form.
Note: You can also download the mobile claims app (only for iOS devices – download links at the top of this page), and file a claim from your smartphone. Or call 1-800-325-1088 to report a claim over the phone.
Provide the following details into the appropriate input fields within the form:
- policy number
- full name of person reporting the claim
- select claimant, insured, agent, or other
- email address
- full name of the policyholder
- full address of the policyholder
- the main contact number of policyholder
- date/time of the incident
- full street address of the incident
- a description of the incident
- assessment of property/vehicle damage
Next, provide any additional (and pertinent) comments into the ‘Additional Comments’ field, and then click the ‘Submit’ button to submit your claim for processing.
Note: Processing time varies, but a licensed representative will contact you within 1-2 business days after your claim has been submitted.
For any question regarding National General Auto Insurance Login, please drop it right inside the comment box section and we will get to you ASAP.