Making your Belk credit card payment online is probably one of the easiest and quickest ways to get your payment posted. But apart from that, the company has provided other Belk Credit Card Payment option for cardholder to pay their bill.
Belk makes it easy and convenient for cardholders to make a payment and in this article, we shall look into the various means to pay a Belk Credit Card bill. In order to avoid interest charge, you have at least 23 days after the close of each billing cycle to make your payment in full.
How To Make Belk Credit Card Payment Online – www.belkcredit.com
You need your checking account and bank routing number before you proceed to make your Belk Store Card bill payment online.
- Visit www.belkcredit.com to create a username and password to log in to your Belk credit card account.
- After that, move to the Belk credit card sign-in page.
- Input your Belk login.
- Access the Belk credit card bill-pay option.
- Follow the onscreen instruction to complete your bill payment.
Furthermore, you can as well use your mobile device to make a payment which help you avoid late fees. But you need to download the Belk app which is available for both Android and Apple device. See below, the process to pay your Belk bill via the mobile app.
- Download and Install the Belk app on your mobile device.
- Register for online account access if you haven’t already.
- Log in to the app with your username and password.
- Click the “Payments” tab.
- Follow the instructions given to complete your payment.
How To Make Belk Credit Card Payment by Phone
It’s possible to Pay your Belk credit card via phone. You are only required to have your checking account number and bank routing number ready before you proceed.
- Dial 800-669-6550 to reach the automated system.
- Say or enter your Belk credit card number.
- Follow the system prompts to complete your bill payment.
To Make a Belk Credit Card Payment by Mail
- Another payment option is making your Belk charge card bill by mail.
- Make a check or money order payable to BELK for the amount you wish to pay.
- Write your Belk credit card account number on the check or money order to aid in processing.
- Place the check or money order in an envelope and address it to:
- Synchrony Bank/Belk
P.O. Box 530940
Atlanta, GA 30553-0940
- Attach the proper amount of postage to the envelope and mail it.
Note that payments can be delayed up to five days if not submitted properly. For more information, call Belk’s customer service line at 866-235-5443.
More from Insurance Gist