In order to use the JCPenney Online Credit Center website to make a JCPenney payment, you need to first create a JCPenney credit card login credentials or register for JCPenney credit card online access with the detailed instructions provided in this article.
Formally known as the Golden Rule, JCPenney currently has over 875 stores across the United States and Puerto Rico. However, customers enjoy shopping at JCPenney for clothing and accessories and visiting JCP salons and Sephora for beauty-related needs.
JCPenney offers its customers with JCPenney Credit Card or JCPenney Mastercard, which is issued by Synchrony Bank. JCPenney makes credit card account management simple, in the sense that you can visit the JCP website or use their mobile app to manage your account and keep up with your payments. If you are yet to register for online access, follow the instructions outlined below to get started.
- Go to the JCPenney online credit center, and click the “Register” button.
- Type in your JCPenney card account number and billing address ZIP code. (Your account number can be found on your JCP credit card or statement).
- Click “Continue” to choose your user ID and password.
JCPenney Credit Card Login to Make a JCPenney Credit Card Payment
Provided you have registered your information, to make an online payment to your JCPenney credit card account, simply follow the outlined procedure below.
- Visit the JCPenney online credit website.
- Input your user ID and password.
- Check the “Remember User ID” box if you’re using your own computer and visit the website frequently.
- Then press the “Secure Login” button to view your JCPenney account details.
- Once you are logged in to your JCPenney credit card account, choose the “Pay My Bill” option from the navigation bar
- Enter your bank account information and the bill payment amount.
- Select the date on which you want the payment to be drafted from your bank account. Schedule your JCPenney payment at least one day before the due date to be sure it’s not late.
Alternatively, you can Download the JCPenney app on your phone to manage your JCPenney credit card account. Simply log in and select the JCPenney credit card option, you’ll see links to review your account activity and pay online. From there, choose the “Payment” option and enter your payment information.