If you wish to pay Banana Republic credit card bill online, here we have provided a detailed information on how to make your payment at Eservice.BananaRepublic.com. Furthermore, you will see how to contact the Banana Republic credit card customer service.
Banana Republic is owned and operated by the other clothing store brand Gap. They offer a number of clothing options for both men and women that range from casual to professional.
Furthermore, Banana Republic provides three different credit cards, which include:
- One standard store card
- Consumer credit card by Visa
- Banana Republic Luxe card.
If you love Banana Republic brand, you can visit www.bananarepublic.com to shop their goods.
READ ALSO: Kohl’s Charge Payment Options
You can make a payment on your account online, irrespective of which card you might have. But first, you need to create your account online at the same website and after that, you are ready to get your payment made online.
How To Create an Account To Make Banana Republic Credit Card Bill Payments
You can set up your Banana Republic credit card account by visiting the Banana Republic Cardmember Account Services page.
Click the “Register” button in the New user’s box. Then fill in all of the information like your card number and billing zip code as requested by the forms to complete your account creation.
How To Pay Banana Republic Credit Card Bill Online
Follow the step guide process below to make your Banana Republic Card bill payment online
- Go to eservice.bananarepublic.com to sign in to your online account.
- Type in your User ID
- Click the box next to “Remember me” to keep your user ID saved for future logins
- Press the “Login” button to sign in.
- Next, type in your password and continue
- Once you are logged in, move to the payments tab at the top of the screen and click the “Make a Payment” link
- Choose how much you are going to pay
- Provide your payment information and submit the payment
- Review your payment details to check if everything is correct. Then click the “Make a Payment” button.
Banana Republic Credit Card Customer Service Contact
If you need any further assistance on how you can pay Banana Republic credit card bill, you can contact their customer service over the phone. Depending on which store credit card you have, you need to dial a specific phone number.
- For the standard store credit card, the phone number is (800) 234-7455.
- For the Banana Republic Visa Card, dial (866) 450-2330 for assistance.
- Banana Republic Luxe Card holder should call: (888) 275-8931.
More from Insurance Gist