As a Citibank customer, it’s very easy to manage your account through Citibank online banking. You can open a Citibank account or access your already existing accounts online with a computer or through Citibank mobile app.
Online banking is a time-efficient choice for most people because it saves much time and trouble. This post will guide you on how to Login Citibank Online Banking. Citibank account holders can do Citibank Login Account to in order to easily manage their financial life, access Citibank offers online banking services, pay bills online, and as well transfer money instantly.
READ ALSO: Netbank Login Netbank.com Online Banking
If you are yet to register for Citibank Online Banking, follow the below simple instructions to register your Citibank account and start enjoying the online services offered by Citibank.
How To Register for a Citibank Online Login Account
- Visit the Citibank online account management page at www.myciti.com
- At the homepage, you will see the “Register” button on the top left corner of the login box. Just click on it.
- Next, you will be required to input your ATM/Debit or Credit Card Number into the field provided and then click on the “Verify&Continue” button to proceed.
- After that, Input your PIN/Security Word.
- Then enter your bank account number or the last four digits of your social security number.
- Once done, follow the instructions to set up your online access and create an online user ID and password of your account.
How To Login Citibank Online Banking Account
You can login Citibank online banking using a desktop or laptop computer. Also, you can as well login using the mobile app on your phone or tablet. Follow the instructions below to complete the process.
- Visit the Citibank online login page.
- Type in your user ID and password in the login form.
- Click the “Sign on” button.
- Then kindly sign out when your session is complete.
NOTE: If you are using a public computer or someone else’s device to Login Citibank Online Banking, DON”T select the “Remember My User ID” option.
Another option for Citibank online banking login account is by using the Citibank app. You can download Citi Mobile banking app for your device from the Citibank site, Google Play or iTunes. Once done, open the app and key in your Citibank online banking login details (user ID and password).
The Citi Mobile banking app is an easier option and gives you faster access by skipping the login process. It provides notifications about bank and credit card transactions. Furthermore, it allows locking the card if you lose or misplace it, to prevent fraudulent transactions.
Through Citibank online banking, you can enjoy many convenient services including:
- View account activity and catch fraudulent charges quickly.
- Check statements, letters, and checks.
- Pay bills online
- Transfer money online
- Earn rewards for your online transactions
- Set online preferences.
All these and more you can do at your convenient place without going to the bank.