Once you receive your HSBC new credit card, sign the back and choose one of the three easy ways provided by HSBC to activate it. You can choose to Activate HSBC Credit Card Online or Activate HSBC Credit Card by phone or at theATM. Once you complete the HSBC Card Activation Process, you will be able to use your card as you want.
Upon completion of your card activation process, cardholders get free credit points, rewards, bonuses, cashback offers etc on every purchase.
If you are looking for
- How to activate HSBC credit card
- How to activate HSBC credit card online
- How to activate HSBC credit card by phone
- How To Register For HSBC Online Account
Then, i want you to carefully read this article, as we have provided the easy step guide process complete the task within few minutes.
HSBC, being one of a largest financial institution in Canada, offers it’s customers an easy way to activate their card once they receive it. So, this post is going to show you detailed information how you can activate HSBC credit card.
STEP GUIDE TO ACTIVATE HBS CREDIT CARD ONLINE
In order to activate your HSBC credit card online, you need an online account in bank online banking with card details and personal identification in order to verify the card online. So, if you don’t have the online account, you can register for the new account. Just follow the outlined steps below.
How To Register HSBC Online Account
- Go to the official site of HSBC bank.
- Click on “HSBC Online Account”
- Enter username and application number.
- Follow the instructions.
- Agree to terms and conditions.
- Sign back once you complete online account process.
Once you have done that, you can now follow the simple steps outlined below and activate the card.
- Log on to HSBC Online account by entering your username and passcode here.
- Then, choose the option available there to MANAGE and then ACTIVATE CARD.
- Input your card details and personal identification there carefully and follow simple instructions.
- Congratulations!!! Your HSBC Card Activation has been completed.
How To Activate HSBC Cards at ATMs
Customer can use the card after verifying the card at an ATM. Your Personal Identification Number (PIN) will be required in order to complete the process at an ATM. Users have to make ANY transactions there, provide your PIN and your card will be activated instantly.
HSBC Card Activation Through Phone
To verify the card over the phone call is very easy if you dial the number using your phone number that is associated with your bank account. Ensure you have your card and personal identity in your hand before dialing the number. Lines are only open from 8 am to 10 pm every day.
- Call the HSBC credit card activation phone number at 0800 3281 370 to speak to a member of HSBC Customer Services team
- Provide your card details and personal identity as instructed.
- Listen carefully and follow the instructions and complete the process, in order to be able to access your card.
NOTE: If you have an additional cardholder on your account, both cards will be activated at the same time.
More from Insurance Gist