Hartford Life Insurance is an insurance company that offers a wide range of insurance products which include auto insurance, home insurance, business insurance, and employee benefits. The company has made it easier for its policyholders to gain control over their account and manage activities.
Policyholders of Hartford Group Line Insurance can access their policy/plan information, view claim updates, and more all online by signing into the “The Hartford at Work” online account management portal. Also, policyholders can make Hartford Life Insurance payment online, by phone and through the mail.
This guide about Hartford Life Insurance Login will walk you through the process of signing in to your online account management portal. Also, a new user will see how to create a new account, reset a password, and as well file a claim.
READ ALSO: Capital One Investing Login
Hartford Life Insurance Login
- Visit the Employee Benefits login page here
- Once the page open, type in your user ID and password into the login fields located on the left side of the page.
- Then, click the login button to sign in to your account.
- Forgot Password: In case you did not remember your password, click the “Password” link under the login form. Provide your user ID and email address, then press the next button. Once you verify your identity you will be able to recover your account password.
How To Enroll in Hartford Life Insurance Login Access
- On the Hartford main login page, press the “Register Now” link.
- Note: You must file your first claim, before you can enroll for online access.
- Proceed by entering your social security number, first name, last name, date of birth, ZIP code, and email.
- After that, click the next button to move over to the next step.
- Then, enter your policy/employer information, and then create your Hartford Insurance login credentials.
How To File a Hartford Insurance Claim
- A policyholder can report claims online by going to this page
- Once the page opens, enter your policy number and press the go button to proceed.
- Then provide all the required information and details regarding the claim/incident in order to complete the whole process.