Guardian Life Insurance provides over 26 million Americans the security they deserve through their insurance and wealth management products and services. Guardian Life Insurance Login is an online account and bill pay service offered to the policyholders. The policyholder can log in to their account management, to make a claim and as well pay insurance bills.
Guardian Life Insurance was founded in 1860 and it’s headquarter is based in New York, United States. Guardian Life is a Fortune 250 company and a leading provider of life, disability and other benefits for individuals, at the workplace and through government-sponsored programs.
By visiting the Guardian Life Insurance Login page, you can access the Guardian Life Insurance Claims, make Guardian Life Insurance bill payment as a policyholder. See below for detailed instruction on how you can sign into your online account.
Guardian Life Insurance Login www.guardianlife.com
1. Open your web browser and visit the client sign in page or type in www.guardianlife.com in your tab URL and press enter.
2. Once the sign in page opens, first, type in your User Id and Password in the space provided.
3. After that, then click on the ‘Log in’ button.
Forgot Password: If you do not know your password, press the ‘Forgot Your Password?’ link under the password input field. You will be redirected to the password reset form. Enter your user ID. Click ‘Next’ to continue. Verify your identity, and then create a new password.
How To Make Guardian Life Insurance Payments
A policyholder can make Guardian Life Insurance Bill Payments online, via phone and by mail.
- Pay Online: In order to make the insurance payment online, you need to sign into your account.
- Just click on the ‘Payments’ tab on the account dashboard and you will be allowed to pay through a credit card or debit card.
- To Pay by Phone: Call on 1-888-Guardian (482-7342) and choose the option that applies to you.
- Pay by Mail: In order to make Guardian Life Insurance Payments through the mail, you can use the payments address below:
P.O. Box 26100
Lehigh Valley, PA 18002-6100
How To Report Guardian Life Insurance Claims
You can file a claim online, through phone, or by using the mailing service.
To report a claim online, simply sign into your insurance account. Once signed in, you will see a ‘Claims’ button on the account management console.
To make a claim by phone, dial 1-888-Guardian (482-7342), 8:00 am – 6:00 pm ET Mon-Fri.