Globe Life Insurance is a reliable insurance company which offers policies to customers in all states in the USA. Globe life insurance policyholders can access and manage their policies 24/7 using the eService Center by visiting www.globelifeinsurance.com. Through the Globe life insurance login, policyholder can:
- Make payments
- Review policy details
- View premium payments
- Update their mailing address.
This page will give you a detailed guide on how to log into your account or enroll online, how to make pay your bill, and as well how to file a Globe Life Insurance claim.
Globe life insurance login Guide
- Using your device web browser, type in www.globelifeinsurance.com in the browser’s URL tab and press ENTER to go the homepage.
- On the homepage, click the “Policyholder Login” link at the uppermost corner of the page.
- Once you are at the eService Center login page, type in your email address and password in the designated fields. Then click ‘Login’.
Forgot Your Password? Follow the steps below to reset your password
Still on the login page of the website, input your email address on the eService Center login page and click on ‘click here’ just below the email field.
ALSO SEE: Florida Farm Bureau Insurance Login
How to Register For Globe life insurance Login Account Online
- On the homepage of Globe life insurance, click the “Policyholder Login” link.
- Then, on the next page, which is the login form, click on ‘register now’ link found below the page.
- Now, create your login information, by providing your email and password then click ‘Continue’ to proceed.
- Next, enter your policy number, last name, and date of birth.
- Finally, click “submit” to complete the enrollment process.
How To Make Globe life insurance Payment
Currently, you have four convenient options to pay your bill.
- Pay By Bank Draft: You can arrange to have your payments automatically deducted from your bank account.
- Pay Online: It is easy to pay online. You can make payment by logging logging to the eService Center to register your policy and make payments.
- Pay By Phone: Just call 1-877-577-3860 and set up a payment with one of the Globe life insurance Customer Service Representatives.
- Pay By Mail: You can easily mail your payment to:
- Premium Processing Center
- Globe Life Center
- Oklahoma City, OK 73184-0001
How to File a Claim at Globe life insurance
You can proceed to file a claim once you have the following information with you:
- Name, Telephone Number, Address of Beneficiary
- Policy Number
- Certified Death Certificate
- Coroner’s Report (if accident, homicide, suicide)
- Police Report (if accident, homicide, suicide)
Then send your Mail to:
Globe Life And Accident Insurance Company
P.O. Box 26400
Attn: Life Claims Department
Oklahoma City, Ok 73126-9809.