There are several options for customers to make Farmers Insurance Group Payment, of which we are going to list them right in this post. Since 1928, Farmers Insurance Group has been providing homes, small businesses and automobiles insurance. Furthermore, the company also offer financial services and as well serves millions of customers across 50 states in America.
By visiting www.farmers.com/payment customers can utilize the available variety of services provided by the company. This ranges from online payments through direct transfers from your bank account or using a debit card, paying by phone and by mail with a check.
To make a Farmers Insurance Group Bill Payment online, you must have an online account. If not, you can click on “Register” and enter your policy number, name and date of birth, then click on continue to provide more information and create a username and password.
Customers can make online payments with their bank account or credit/debit card for personal auto, home, and umbrella policies, and for commercial policies.
How To Make Farmers Insurance Group Payment Online @ www.farmers.com/payment
- To make a one-time payment, login to your online account and click on “pay bill” and select your payment source.
- Provide your banking detail, ranging from your account number and routing number or if you’re using your debit card, provide your card number and other details as required.
- Input the amount to be deducted and the date, then submit your payment.
- Also, you can make multiple payments for various accounts by providing the above details for each of the accounts you wish to pay.
NOTE: You can make payments from a checking or savings account, or with Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express® and Discover® credit or debit cards.
For Farmers Insurance Group Auto Payment: Customers can pay to have their bill, deducted automatically from their bank account monthly.
- To proceed with this option Once you have logged in to your “My Farmers” account, press the “automatic payments” option.
- Next, click on “set up automatic payment” then fill in your payment information as requested.
In order to view your payment history, simply login to your Farmers.com account, click Payments and select View Payment History from the menu.
Farmers Insurance Group Payment Option
Farmers.com also offers a number of convenient ways to pay your bill. You can as well choose to pay your bill using any of the below methods.
SEE ALSO: Toyota Financial Payment Online Guide
Farmers Insurance Group Payment By Phone: To make your Farmers Insurance Group Bill Payment by phone, can call your Farmers agent during normal business hours, or our self-service line at 1-888-327-6335.
Pay your bill by mail: Ensure to write your account number on your personal check or money order. You can mail payments to P.O. Box 0991, Carol Stream, IL 60132-0991, or to your agent’s office.
Pay your bill at a Farmers agency: Any Farmers agency can accept your payment. All you need do is to make sure to have your account number or payment stub available.
More from Insurance Gist