If you really want to avoid late fees and credit card debt, simply follow our detailed guide instruction to make your Express Next Credit Card payment online. However, there are other Express credit card payment options you can follow, in order to avoid any late fees.
Having made your purchases with your Express Next credit card, you will get a billing statement. It is required that you pay your Express Next credit card bill either online, by mail or over the phone. If you want to find out how to pay Express credit card bill, keep reading this article, to get full insight on how you can go about the whole process.
EXPRESS NEXT Credit Cardmember Benefits
- Get 20 points for every dollar spent on your EXPRESS NEXT Credit Card
- Receive a $10 Reward at every 2,500 points earned (spend $125)
- Monthly EXP Extra bonus point opportunities to earn Rewards faster
- Receive a birthday gift as a cardholder
- Arrive at A-List status when you earn 7,500 points†
Guide To Make an Express Next Credit Card Payment Online
Express Next Credit Cardholders have the option to make their credit card payments online. But in order to proceed with that option, you’ll need first to register your account online. Kindly follow the process below in order to successfully pay your Express credit card online.
1. You have to register an online account if you haven’t yet. To enroll in an online account, you’ll need to provide your credit card account number, your ZIP code, and your Social Security number.
2. Set up your account by providing a username, password, email address, and mobile phone number. Then click the red “Create Account” button to submit your information.
3. Next, Choose whether or not you want to enroll in paperless statements or digital card. Then Follow the rest of the online prompts to complete your Express Next Credit Card account registration.
4. In order to make payment online, you need to login to your account online and click on the option for making a payment.
5. To complete the payment, kindly follow the online prompts.
NOTE: when making a payment by any method, you must pay at least the minimum payment due by the payment due date is shown on your statement to avoid penalties. Also, in order to avoid interest charges, pay the entire balance on your last statement.
Also, any online payments made by 8 p.m. EDT will be credited to your account on the same day. While payments made after 8 p.m. EDT will be credited the next business day or on the date you have scheduled your payment for. However, it might take up to two business days for the funds to transfer from your bank to your credit card account.
More from Insurance Gist