Applying for Wells Fargo Student Loan gives students financial aids for them to continue their education services. Wells Fargo Student loan is at a very low interest rate in other to facilitate the students. The Wells Fargo lends loan to undergraduate and graduate students, as well as to parents, helping their kids pay for college.
Wells Fargo student loans has limit on how much you can borrow. This depends on type of degree you’re pursuing and as well the amount of student debt you’ve taken on from other sources, including the federal government.
Graduate students in law and business programs can borrow up to $180,000, and medical students can borrow up to $250,000.
ALSO SEE: Chase Bank Personal Loan
The best part of Wells Fargo Student Loan is that if you’re still in the program and can’t afford your monthly payment, Wells Fargo will extend the loan term to lower your payment.
To Apply For Wells Fargo Student Loan at www.wellsfargo.com
Now kindly follow the instruction step guide here to easily apply for the Student Loan at www.wellsfargo.com
- First visit www.wellsfargo.com
- On the home page click on “Loan and Credit” option and select the “Student Loans” from the list.
- You will be directed to the application page, press the “Apply Now” button.
- Now tell them or describe about yourself and click on the “Continue” button.
- Select your school name, program, enrollment status (fulltime, half time, or less then half time).
- State the amount or how much you want, and in the last choose the citizenship, then press the “Continue” button.
- If you are a private student and want a loan, you need to state the “Last School Attended”, “Highest degree obtained” and “citizenship”.
- Now follow the instruction guideline to complete the online application of Wells Fargo Student Loan.
You may call 1-877-566-6733 to talk with Wells Fargo loan specialist, from 7am to 8pm on Monday to Friday.
Apart from student loan, Wells Fargo also offer mortgage, saving, checking accounts service with lots of benefits to their customers.