If you are a Delta Employee, and you want to access Delta Employee portal, this post is for you. In this article, we have provided a detailed instruction guide for Delta Employee Portal Login to access your account.
By visiting Dlnet.delta.com you have full access to
- Manage your schedule
- View Delta paystubs online
- Make use the Delta HR self-service features
- Access the company management related information.
But before you will be able to gain access your account and make use of those services, you will need to complete the Delta employee login process. Also, you need your Delta employee login credentials from your HR department, as of the time you register your account.
RELATED: Aetna Dental Insurance Login
With your computer or a mobile device connected to the internet, you can access the Delta employee portal, provided you follow our detailed instruction stated in this article. Furthermore, both current Delta employees and retired Delta employees can also access the Delta employee portal.
Delta Employee Portal Login Via Dlnet.delta.com
IN order to successfully access the Delta employee portal, kindly follow the instructions below.
1. Visit the Delta employee portal website, or you can type dlnet.delta.com or ssaa.delta.com in your browser URL tab. Any of the addresses you use will take you to the current Delta Extranet website, ssaa.delta.com.
2. Once the Delta Extranet homepage opens, you will see the Delta employee login menu in the center of the screen, where you will provide your login details.
3. Now, enter your Delta login user ID or PPS number right inside the first blank field. (Your HR manager should be able to provide details if you need them).
4. In the next field, type in your correct Delta Extranet password. You may use the PIN provided by the HR department, if you don’t have a unique password, or if it’s your first time of accessing your Delta employee account.
5. After providing your PIN, you will have to set up a password for your account, as you will be using the password to access your account at any point in time.
6. Now, click the “Sign In” button to finish the Delta Employee Portal Login procedure and access your account.
Delta Employee Mobile Login Procedure
It’s easy to access the Delta Extranet homepage through a mobile device. In order to view your Delta Extranet employee account using a mobile phone, follow the instruction below.
- Open your mobile phone web browser and enter dlnet.delta.com or deltanet.delta.com or ssaa.delta.com then press the Ok button.
- Once the login page opens, type in your Delta Extranet login credentials (Delta login user ID and password) in their appropriate fields.
- After that, tap the login button to complete the login procedure.
ALSO SEE: AARP Dental Insurance Login
It’s quite unfortunate that there is no Delta Extranet app. An employee can only sign in using the mobile phone browser login menu.
For more information about the Delta company, visit the main Delta Airlines www.delta.com website, www.delta.com.