Servicing over 1 million policyholders, Citizens Property Insurance (simply known as Citizens) is the largest property insurance provider in the state of Florida which was formed in 2002 by the Florida Legislature.
Follow the simple step guide process in this article to sign in to your Citizens Property Insurance account, register for online access, make payments and report a claim.
Once you register for a ‘myPolicy’ account at Citizen Property’s online account management system, Policyholder can View/download important policy information, pay your premium online and as well as report a claim.
Citizens Property Insurance Login Guide
- Visit the homepage by typing www.citizensfla.com into your device internet browser.
- Once the page opens, press the ‘Manage my Policy’ link to be taken to the main account access page.
- Then click the ‘Login’ link in the top right corner of the page. You will see a drop-down form. Just select ‘Policyholder’ to proceed.
- Now, kindly type in your account username and password, and then click the blue arrow button to sign in.
Forgot Password: If you do not remember your password, press the ‘Forgot Password’ link in the drop-down login form. Enter your username, policy number, email address, and phone number. Click ‘Next’ to move on to the next step and reset your password.
Citizens Property Insurance Online Payment Options
Policyholders may be able to make online payments (availability varies). All customers are able to have their agent make an electronic payment on their behalf.
Also, Commercial and Personal policyholders can make a one-time online payment using a U.S. checking or savings account. Citizens Property Insurance Login process is not required to make a one-time payment, but you must provide a valid email.
How To Enroll For Citizens Property Insurance Login Account
- Visit the main ‘myPolicy’ page here and press the ‘Register Now’ button.
- Input your policy number, email address, and phone number in the space provided and then click ‘Next.’ to proceed.
- Select your username, password, and other verification credentials to complete the process.
How To File a Citizens Property Insurance Claim
A policyholder can file a claim by calling the dedicated claims line at 1-866-411-2742. To report a claim, you need the following information on-hand:
- Policy number
- Personal details (full name, address, contact numbers, etc.).
- Description of the loss/damage
- Mortgage details (if applicable)
After reporting your claim you will be assigned a claim number, and given your adjuster’s name/contact information.