With Citibank Online Banking, you can easily manage your account at any point in time. Citibank Online Banking Registration can be done online via computer or the Citibank mobile app. Follow the easy step guide in this article to sign up Citibank Online Banking and access your Citibank account online.
www.citibankonline.com is the official website set up by Citigroup in which their customers can login to their savings and checking accounts online. If you have already registered your account online, you only need to enter your User ID and Password to access your account online.
Through CitiBank online banking, you can check your transactions often and catch fraudulent charges quickly. Check your balance, send money, and perform other online activities without going to the bank or waiting for a monthly statement to arrive.
ALSO SEE: How To Activate HSBC Credit Card Online
If you don’t have your User ID and Password, and you wish to set up your account for online access at www.citibankonline.com, then we shall help you out. But before then see what you need in order to proceed.
Requirements For Citibank Online Banking Registration
In order to set up your account for online access, you need:
- Your ATM/Debit Card Number
- last four digits of your Social Security number
- Your account number
- Valid email address.
Citibank Online Banking Registration Process
- Go to www.citibankonline.com
- On the homepage, click on the “Register for Online Access” button at the bottom of the login page at online.citi.com.
- On the Online Banking Registration page, enter all the required information, ranging from your credit card number, the primary cardholder’s date of birth and the last four digits of your Social Security number or the ZIP code of the billing address on the account.
- Kindly follow the stated onscreen instruction to complete the registration process.
Citibank Online Banking Login Guide
With any device (desktop or laptop computer) that is connected to the internet, you can login Citibank online account at your convenience time. You can as well login through the Citibank mobile app on your phone or tablet.
To log in to your Citibank online account, simply follow the outlined instruction guide below.
- Visit the Citibank online login page.
- Enter your user ID and password.
- Click the “Sign on” button.
NOTE: Do not select the “Remember My User ID” option when using a public computer or someone else’s device.
Furthermore, the Citi Mobile banking app is yet another easy option that gives you faster access by skipping the login process. To access your account with the Citi Mobile app, you have to download the Citi app for your device. The Citibank Mobile app is available for Andriod and iOS device.
How to reset Citibank online password
If you can not remember your Citibank user ID or password, then you will need your credit card number. Once you enter the card number, you’ll need to provide either the date of birth of the primary cardholder, the last four digits of the Social Security number or the security word that you set up when you registered the account.