Currently, Cigna life insurance policyholders can access their policy through the Cigna Life Insurance Login website at www.myCigna.com. Provided you are a policyholder, and you are yet to register for an online account, this page will walk you through the process on how to successfully complete the enrollment process.
Any policyholder can access their policy information via the mobile app which can be download for iOS and Android devices. Also, premium payments can be made online. Keep reading to learn how to login Cigna Life Insurance online account, register and as well file claims.
Cigna Life Insurance Login Procedure
- Open your device web browser and type in www.cigna.com into the URL tab to visit the homepage.
- Once the homepage open, press the ‘Login to myCigna’ button as see at the top right side of the page.
- Type in your user ID and password into the input fields as required.
- Provided you have entered your correct login details, click the login button to access your account.
- Forgot Password: Visit the main sign-in page, and click the ‘Forgot Password’ link which is located under the login form. Then, enter your user ID and press ‘Next.’ If you do not know your user ID, press the ‘Forgot ID’ button to retrieve it.
How To Enroll For Cigna Life Insurance Login Online Access
- Once you register on myCigna.com, you will be able to find all your coverage information online, at any time. Now, follow the step guide instruction below to register.
- Go to the main sign-in page, and click the ‘Register’ button.
- Enter your first name, last name, city, state, ZIP, and street address. Also, you will be required to provide your Cigna Customer ID or Social Security Number.
- Once done, kindly confirm your identity, and then create your login credentials which are your username and password.
How To File Cigna Life Insurance Claim
In order to file a claim, you need to download the life/death claim form and fill out the form and fax/mail it to Cigna. You may contact the customer service for more detailed claims process information.
More from Insurance Gist