Cigna Health Insurance Login
Cigna, being one of the largest health insurance companies in the United States provides health insurance policy to individuals, families, and businesses (as employee insurance/benefits programs and services). Medicare and Medicaid services/products are also offered (mainly to customers residing in the United States).
Cigna health insurance policyholders can access their policy online at www.cigna.com login page. Once you login to the online account management service, policyholders can
- Access their coverages
- Make payments
- Print ID cards
- View claim updates
- Update contact/address information, and more.
The service can also be accessed via the website or by downloading the Cigna Health Insurance mobile app, which is available for iOS, Android, and BlackBerry devices.
SEE ALSO: Assurant Insurance Center Login
Follow the instructions on this page for Cigna Health Insurance Login process, how to register a new account, reset your password, and as well file a claim at www.cigna.com.
Cigna Health Insurance Login Procedure
- Open your web browser and go to www.cigna.com
- On the homepage click the “Login” button to go to the main sign-in page.
- Enter your user ID and password into the appropriate fields and then click “Login” to sign into your online account.
Forgot Password – If you don’t remember your password, press the “Forgot Password” link on the sign-in page. Then provide your user ID and then click “Next.” After confirming your identity you will be allowed to create a new password for your account.
How To Enroll in Cigna Health Insurance Online Account
- Press the “Register Now” button below the login fields at the main sign-in page.
- Input your personal details (name, address) and then press the “Next” button to proceed.
- Now, confirm your identity. After confirming your identity you will be able to create your login credentials (user ID and password).
Make Cigna Health Insurance Claim
- To file a claim, click the “Reasons to File” link to find out whether you are personally responsible for doing so or not (if you are enrolled in an employer’s plan, they will typically be required to handle the filing of your claim).
- Provided you are responsible for filing your claim, press the “claim form” link and then print out the form.
- Now, fill out the claim forms and then mail them to the office that is printed on the back of your insurance card. It takes 1-4 weeks for the claim to be processed.