Right from day one, Capital One has always been offering a strong Financial services which include: credit services, loans and banking services to its customers. With over 360 branches and more than 9,000 ATMS in the US, plus many locations in Canada and the United Kingdom, they provide access to ATM points worldwide for their cardholders.
Once you got an email from Capital One Auto Finance which says you have been approved for an auto loan or other financial offers, all you need to do is to verify your pre-approval online to enable you get your Financial offer without wasting time.
The whole process involved to verify your Capital One auto pre- approval is very easy and it can be complete at capitalone.com/autopreapproval. Once verified, visit the a dealership on the date stated on the email sent to you earlier. Remember to take all required materials with you and if you have any inquires, kindly contact the dealership on time.
Also, note that your credit score is not influenced during the whole process. Now follow the simple steps below to verify online at capitalone.com/autopreapproval.
How You Can Verify Capital One Auto Pre-Approval Online Via capitalone.com/autopreapproval
Below are quick step-by-step guide provided for you to to activate or verify your Capital One Auto Pre-Approval request. But before you proceed, you must have the code of the official Capital One Auto letter or email with you. But if you do not have the code, you may uses your social security number.
Step By Step Guide
1. Visit capitalone.com/autopreapproval
2. Once the page opens, type in your Personal Code from your letter or email. But if without code, you need to tick “No” to proceed.3. Then type in your name in the space provided for you
4. Enter your your social security in the next space provided
5. Next, type in your zip code in the box provided.
6. Check on the box to agree that it’s not an official auto loan application and therefore does not affect your credit score.
7. Next, click the “Submit” button.
Once all the requested information you provided were correct, you will be able to receive your offer from dealership about your Capital One Auto Pre-Approval
More from Insurance Gist