This article is all about Capital Insurance Group site guide ranging from login guide, how to make payment on Capital Insurance website, how to file an insurance claim and the others all at www.ciginsurance.com.
Capital Insurance Group offers auto, homeowners, commercial, renters, and agricultural policies. The company serves many states in United States including: California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, and Arizona.
You can access your Capital Insurance Group policy online with your mobile device, computer or laptop by creating an account via www.ciginsurance.com. Furthermore, you will be able to:
- View/link your policies
- Make credit card payments
- Report accidents
- Contact your CIG advisor
- Make payments online and more.
RELATED: Oxford Health Insurance Reviews
All of the above can be done when you login to your account online. But if you are yet to get your own Capital account, kindly follow the enrollment guide below to learn how to register successfully without any issues.
Capital Insurance Group Login – www.ciginsurance.com
1. To get started with login, go to the homepage at www.ciginsurance.com and click the “login>customer” link.
2. On the login form, enter your user ID and password into the box.
3. Then click the “MyPolicy” button to access your account.
How to Register for Capital Insurance Online
- On the login page, click the “Create Your Online Profile” link.
- Select your username/password and then fill in your email address and policy number.
- Next, select how you want to verify your account (last name, business name, account number).
- Once done, press the “Submit Profile” link/button at the bottom of the form.
How to Make Capital Insurance Payment
- Still on the login form, after entering your login credentials (username/password), then press the “Easy-Pay” link.
- Now, kindly Fill in your payment details by providing your credit card information, payment amount, date, etc.
READ MORE: Empower Auto Insurance Portal
File Capital Insurance Claim
You can report an accident by signing into your account (via the mobile app or website). Furthermore, to file a claim you must call the service center (800-986-9974) Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Pacific Standard Time.
Once you call, they customer service claims representatives will provide immediate assistance, an explanation of how the claims process works, and options about available services.