This post is all about the Bank of America credit card application. So if you wish to apply for Bank of America Credit Card, keep reading as we have provided you with detail information guide to walk you through the process.
Bank of America is one of the largest financial companies in the United States, which provides a broad range of financial products including credit cards, loans, bank accounts, and mortgages. Furthermore, Bank of America serves clients from over 150 countries with its subsidies in more than 40 countries.
SEE ALSO: How To Apply for Citgo Rewards Card
Bank of America credit cards ranges from low-interest options to rewards credit cards that award cash back and points which you can use with many different airlines, cruise lines, and charities.
Top Bank of America Credit Card Application Offers
Bank of America credit cards cover every type of quality credit card product and feature you could think of.
Bank of America® Cash Rewards Credit Card: This is one of the most popular cash back rewards cards. This card offers:
- 1% cash back on every purchase
- 2% at grocery stores and wholesale clubs
- 3% on gas for the first $2,500 in combined grocery/wholesale club/gas purchases each quarter.
Bank of America® Travel Rewards Credit Card: This card awards 1.5 points for each dollar spent on all purchases. 10% customer points bonus on every purchase when you have an active Bank of America® checking or savings account.
BankAmericard® Credit Card: It offers a
- 0% Introductory APR for 15 billing cycles for purchases and for any balance transfers made in the first 60 days.
- 14.74% – 24.74% Variable APR.
- A 3% fee (min $10) applies to balance transfers.
- There is no annual fee.
SEE MORE: Military Star Credit Card Login
Bank of America® Premium Rewards® Credit Card:
- The Bank of America® Premium Rewards® credit card offers unlimited 2 points for every $1 spent on travel and dining.
- Unlimited 1.5 points per every $1 spent on all other purchases.
- 50,000 bonus points (a $500 value) after you make at least $3,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening.
- There is an annual fee of $95.
Bank of America Credit Card Application Process
Having seen the top bank of America credit card application offers, it’s now left for you to choose the right card that you want. Apart from the above-mentioned cards, Bank of America also has other various cards that will serve your need.
To apply for Bank of America credit card, visit https://www.bankofamerica.com
Then choose the right card that you deserve and apply for it.
Remember to visit www.bankofamerica.com for help if you meet any questions in the process of applying for the Bank of America Credit Card.
More from Insurance Gist