Bank of America is one of the largest banking company established in 1998, and has it’s and headquarter located in Charlotte, U.S. It started operating in 1904 as the Bank of Italy in San Francisco, but it later became Bank of America and as well ranked as the world’s largest commercial bank by the 1930s. Currently, there are thousands of Bank of America locations across the country.
Bank of America Locations/Branches in the U.S
There are about a total number of 2,508 Bank of America locations throughout the U.S. 37 states in the U.S. plus Washington, D.C. has branches.
States with one to 10 BOA locations
- New Mexico
- Washington, D.C.
States with 11 to 20 locations
States with 21-50 Bank of America locations
- New Hampshire
- Rhode Island
Fifty to 100 locations are found in the following states:
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
SEE ALSO: Bank of America Routing Number
|States With More Than 100 Bank of America Locations|
|State||Number of Locations|
How Can I Find Bank Of America Near Me?
To locate the closest Bank of America near you is very easy, you just need an internet connection to find the nearest Bank of America location. See how to find the nearest Bank of America below.
- Open your device browser and visit the official Bank of America website
- Move over the “Locations” tab so the drop-down menu will open with a search box. Or simply visit https://locators.bankofamerica.com to move straight to the BOA location website.
- Type in the address, ZIP code or landmark, on the search box. Or you can simply enter a state name. Click “Go.”
- At the top of the “Locations” page, you’ll see a blue tab underneath the Bank of America symbol that says, “Find locations with…” Click it to get to a drop-down menu with various options to refine your search results. Options you can check include “Express financial center,” “Accepts appointments,” “Night deposits accepted,” “ATM Services Available” and more.
- After checking your desired options, click “Done” to receive your new results.
- If you want to get directions to the location of your choice, click on “Directions,” which is located at the bottom of each Bank of America branch listing in the results. Once you click it, you’ll receive a notice that states that you’re leaving the Bank of America website. Click “Continue” to go to Google maps where you can find driving directions to your desired location.
Bank of America operates over 16,000 ATMs for user convenience. Furthermore, they also provide digital banking services to over 34 million people, including 23 million who use mobile banking services.