Ameriprise Auto Insurance is available to vehicle operators throughout the country. However, policyholders can manage their Ameriprise auto insurance policy 24/7 via the online account management system.
Once customer sign into the Ameriprise Auto Insurance Login portal, they can be able to:
- Make payments
- File claims
- View the status of claims
- Update policy information
- View/print/request and download ID cards/policy documents.
Furthermore, they have the option of making payments via credit/debit card, or electronic bank transfer (EBT – via a checking or savings account).
In this article, you will learn how to access your account, sign up for a new account, and as well make a payment without logging in, and how to report a claim online.
Ameriprise Auto Insurance Login Step by Step
- Type in https://www.ameriprise.com/auto-home-insurance into your web browser.
- Once the auto insurance homepage opens, press the ‘Login’ link at the top of the page.
- At the middle of the page, you will see the login form.
- Kindly type in your user ID and password into the form and click ‘Login.’
Forgot Password: On the main sign-in page, click the ‘Password’ link under the ‘Full-Service Site’ login form to go to the password reset page. Enter your user ID and click ‘Continue’ to proceed to the remaining steps where you will answer your account’s security question, create a new password, and confirm your changes.
How To Enroll in Ameriprise Auto Insurance Online Account
- On the Ameriprise Auto Insurance login page, click the “Register Now” button to proceed to the four-step account creation form.
- Now, input your last name, policy number, social security number, and date of birth.
- After then, agree to the terms & conditions and then click ‘Register.’
- To complete the remaining steps, setup your account’s user ID and password. Once done, select/answer security verification questions, and then finish your registration.
Ameriprise Auto Insurance Non-Login Payment
- Visit the ‘Policy Quick Services’ page and click the ‘Make a Payment’ button to load the one-time payment form.
- Now, verify your identity by providing your first name, last name, date of birth, and ZIP code OR your policy number and ZIP code.
- After that, click the ‘Continue’ link to proceed.
- Provide your payment information (credit/debit card/bank account details). Then make your payment.
How To File Ameriprise Auto Insurance Claim
In order to report Auto Insurance claim over the phone, you have to call 1-800-872-246. Then follow the instructions below to file your claim online.
To start a claim online, login to your account and fill out the claim form. After filing your claim, a representative will contact you to go over specific details and schedule an adjuster to assess the damage to your vehicle.