Founded in 1919, American General is a global insurance company that operates in over 80 countries and jurisdictions. The insurance company provides a wide range of insurance products to support their clients in business and in life, including general property/casualty, life insurance, and retirement and financial services through General Insurance, Life and Retirement and Investments business units.
As a policyholder, using your computer, tablet, or mobile device connected to the internet, you can access your American General Life Insurance policy, provided you have registered for an online account. As soon as you are enrolled for online access you will be able to view policy information, track claims, update contact/billing information, and as well carry out other activities.
READ MORE: State Farm Auto Insurance Login Guide
If you are yet to enroll for an online account, follow the instructions below to learn the process.
How To Register For American General Life Insurance Account
- Visit eservice.americangeneral.com/eservice
- Press the “Create Profile” link on the sign-in page.
- On the registration form, fill in all required information by entering your policy number, last name, date of birth, ZIP code, email address, and phone number(s).
- Then provide every other required information needed.
- Once done, press the continue button to proceed and create an ID/password.
American General Life Insurance Login
- Open your device browser and visit the main AIG login page at www.aig.com/login.
- Then press the “Login to Consumer Life Insurance Portal” link to be transferred to the main sign-in screen.
- At the login form, type in your ID and password into the form.
- Click the sign in button to access your policy.
- Forgot Password: If you can not remember your American General Life Insurance Login password, simply hit the “Forgot Password?” link on the sign-in screen. Then provide your ID and then press the submit button. Follow the on-screen instructions to recover your password.
To File American General Life Insurance Claim
A policyholder can report a claim by visiting the claims page and download the required forms. Fill the claim form and mail them to the address listed on the page.