American Collectors Insurance is known for providing a classic car policy to qualifying customers. Their policy plan offer coverage for services such as roadside assistance, towing and locksmith assistance. By visiting www.americancollectors.com customer can get a free quote for classic car insurance or sign in through American Collectors Insurance Login page to manage their policy online.
American Collectors Insurance policyholders can access their online account at any point in time. Through americancollectors.com customer can renew their policies, pay their bills, print ID cards, view policy and account information, request policy changes, make changes on their account information and as well report claims.
American Collectors Insurance Login
- Go to www.americancollectors.com then press the “Your Policy” link as seen at the top left side of the page.
- Once you are redirected to the login page, input your email and password.
- After that, then click “Login” to proceed.
READ NOW: Aetna Dental Insurance Login
Forgot Password: In order for you to recover your forgotten password, click on the “Forgot My Password” link just at the bottom of the login form, to be redirected to another page where you will be required to enter your email address.
How To Enroll in American Collectors Insurance Online Account
- Visit www.americancollectors.com and click on the “Your Policy” button at the top of the page.
- Next, click on “create online account” to begin your American Collectors Insurance online account registration.
- Now, you will be required to enter your email address and create a password. Also you need to set up two security questions. After that, click “Continue” to proceed.
- Provide your policy type, policy number, mailing address, model year, and vehicle identification number. Click “Continue” to proceed.
- Also, provide any other information that is required to set up your account.
To File American Collectors Insurance Claim
Before you file a claim, you need your policy number, loss/accident details, day and time of the incident, items affected and your contact information. Just call 1-800-360-2277 or you log into your account to report a claim online.
More from Insurance Gist