Currently, Affirmative auto insurance policyholders can manage their policy, file claims and make payments online through the Affirmative Auto Insurance Login page at selfservice.myaffirmativeinsurance.com.
Affirmative auto Insurance offers auto insurance in Alabama, California, Illinois, Indiana, Louisiana, Missouri, and Texas through its subsidiaries and independent agents and in California through an unaffiliated general agency.
As a policyholder, follow the below-outlined steps to login to your account, create an account and make a claim on the Affirmative Auto Insurance website.
READ ALSO: Liberty Mutual Auto Insurance Login
Affirmative Auto Insurance Online Account grants you access to
- View your policy
- Get ID cards
- Print policy documents
- View claim status
- Upload documents
- Pay your bill
- View account balance and many more
selfservice.myaffirmativeinsurance.com Login Guide
- In order to login to your account, visit the Affirmative auto Insurance login page at selfservice.myaffirmativeinsurance.com
- From there, you will see the space provided for you to enter your email address and password.
- Type in your email address and your password.
- Then, press the “Sign In” button to login to your insurance online account dashboard, from there, you can view or print your policy documents.
- Forgot password: If you have forgotten your password, click on the “forgot password” link at the bottom of the login form. You will be required to enter your email address.
How To Register Affirmative auto Insurance Login Online Account
For you to enroll in online access is very easy and the process is simple.
- Visit the homepage and click on the “For Customers” link on the top menu.
- On the drop-down menu, click on “view/print policy documents”.
- Once the login page opens, press the “sign up for an account” link.
- Then type in your email address and desired password then set up your security questions.
- After filling the form, click on the submit button or “Sign Up” to register an online account.
- Then you will receive a confirmation email in your inbox.
How To Make Affirmative Auto Insurance Claim
- From the homepage, click on the “For Customers” link and press the “Submit a Claim” option.
- Next, provide your personal information including your insurance status, name, phone number, and address. Click “Next” to proceed.
- Enter the driver’s information such as name, policy number, phone number and address. Click “Next”.
- Provide all required details on the vehicle involved (year, make and model), the passengers and any other relevant information.
- Once you have provided all required information, then press the “Next” to submit your claim.
More from Insurance Gist