Aetna Life Insurance Login Guide
Aetna Life Insurance is one of the most trusted insurance company in United States that help protect your family against the unexpected. Furthermore, their coverage can help in payments like funeral costs, daily expenses and college tuition.
Aetna life insurance customers can access and manage their policies online through www.aetna.com. However, Policyholders buying policy from Aetna, is required that you name a beneficiary.
READ MORE: How to Get Free Life Insurance Quotes
On this article, we shall talk about how the guideline for Aetna Life Insurance Login, how to register for policy, and as well file a claim for a life cover.
Aetna Life Insurance Login Procedure
- Visit the login homepage at aetna.com using your device browser, connected to the internet.
- On the login form, enter your login credentials on the respective fields.
- First, type in your User name in the first field.
- Next, enter your Password, right inside the Password box.
- Then press the ‘Secure Log In’ button
Aetna Life Insurance Account Login Password Reset/Recovery
- If you Forgot your user name, in order to recover your username, click on the Forgot user name? link. Then on the next page, you will be required to enter your member ID, date of birth, zip code and SSN.
- Forgot password? To rest your password, press the Forgot password link. Then you will be required to enter your username and date of birth.
- After that, click Continue to to proceed and recover your password.
How to Enroll for Aetna Life Insurance Account Online Access
- Still on the sign-in page of the insurance website, click the ‘Register’ link below the page. The enrollment page will open in a new window. Then select how you want to register.
- You can choose between using your social security number or member ID number.
- Furthermore, you will as well be required to enter your name, zip code and date of birth. Click ‘Continue’.
- Follow prompt to finish the enrollment process.
SEE ALSO: How To Apply for ACCESS Florida Benefits
Below are some tools you will find when you register for Aetna Life Insurance policy.
- Aetna mobile App for Android and iPhone for you to view and buy health insurance or access most popular tools at Aetna.com.
- iTriage app to learn possible causes of multiple related symptoms, locate care and book an appointment.
- CarePass app to connect to the health and fitness apps. Aetna.com love to help you set and track goals, see all your app data in one place, and access care when you need it.
- Furthermore, you can as well find costs of tests and doctor visits, look up a claim status, find a doctor, and check account balances.
How to File Aetna Life Insurance Claim
Beneficiaries can file a claims after the death of the policyholder by calling 1-800-523-5065. Moreover, claims are usually paid within 15 business days. Furthermore, if the claim is related to an accident, it could take longer than 15 business days.