A license is the work permit which is requested by each department in every state and in every city to keep working according to rules and regulations. However, every license has a date of issue and date of expiry. If your license has exceeded its expiry date and you are still using it then it’s unlawful. For this reason, you have to renew your license online.
The Florida Department of Health is responsible for public health and they ensure the safety of people of Florida both the residents or visitors.
In this article, we shall guide you through on how to renew your license online at the Florida health source by visiting www.flhealthsource.com.
Requirements To Renew License Online
- A Laptop or computer with internet access
- Employment old license information
- Personal information
- License renewal fee for certification renewal
www.flhealthsource.com Renewal Guide
- Open your device browser and visit www.flhealthsource.com
- Once the homepage opens, you will see various options like Apply For A License, Verify A License, Renew A License, Florida Boards. Just choose the Renew A License option.
- Next, you have to provide your login information in order to sign in to the website.
- Then select your profession from a number of options given and enter your “User ID” and the “Password” in the given fields provided.
- Once you sign in, proceed to Renew your License online.
The Department of Health has made every effort to provide access to the information you need in order to renew your license. Most health care licensees and facilities are required to renew their license biennially in order to maintain the right to practice. However, some professions require annual renewal of the license.
NOTE: In order to keep working in your field you require a legal license. Os, once your license has expired, kindly renew your license online by visiting www.flhealthsource.com.