In United States, The General Auto Insurance company has been one of the best and most trusted car insurance company, serving many residents in 44 states throughout the country. The General Automobile Insurance Services, Inc. is a licensed insurance agency that is a subsidiary of PGC Holdings Corp., that focuses on auto insurance. With its corporate headquarters in Tennessee, They also have call support centers in Arizona, Louisiana, and Ohio.
By visiting www.thegeneral.com/mypolicy, you can get standard coverages ranging from personal liability, collision, medical payments etc. The General auto insurance policyholders can actually check their policy details by simply logging into the General ‘MyPolicy’ account.
Provided you have sign in to your account, you can easily
- Get free car quotes
- Make payments
- Print/request identification cards
- Make changes to your policy account.
- Also carry out other account management actions when required.
If you are yet to create and an online account with the general auto insurance, just follow the step guide below to get one for your policy.
How to Create the General Account | www.thegeneral.com/mypolicy
1. Go to the General homepage.
2. Click on the ‘Manage My Policy’ link at the top of the page
3. Once you’r on the sign-in page, click on the ‘Register’ button.
4. Now you will be directed to the three-step registration form, fo you to fill up the form
5. Then type in your correct last seven digits of your policy number and click ‘Continue.’
6. Next, create your account details (password, account email, etc).
Once done, you can then proceed to login to account your account with your login details.
The General Auto Insurance Login – www.thegeneral.com
1. On the general.com homepage, click on “Manage my policy” link which can be seen at the top of the page.
2. Now in the first field of the login box, kindly type in your policy number or email address,
3. Next, enter your account password into the password field
4. Finally, click on the green ‘Login’ button to sign in to your account.
You can as well download the General Insurance mobile app which is available in both Android and Apple iOS. With the App, you can access your account at any point in time.
How to Make The General Insurance Claims
You can report a new claim or check for an update to an existing claim by calling 1(800)-280-1466 (extension #3). The line is open 24 hours in 7 days per week.
Note: Also visit the auto claims page here for an overview of the process and what to expect when filing a new claim.
More from Insurance Gist