Sign Up Standard Life Share Portal To Manage Your Standard Life Shareholding Online
Standard Life is a financial company that provides long term savings and investment services to their client. Its headquarter is based in Edinburgh, UK. With over 180 years of experience, Standard Life has 1.5 million shareholders and over 6 million customers in more than 50 countries world wide.
A Standard Life share portal account holder finds it much easier and more convenient to manage their Standard Life shareholding online anytime, any place.
More About Standard Life share portal
Standard Life share portal is an online shareholding management service which is provided by Standard Life. Provided you have access to the internet, you can visit the registration page to Sign Up Standard Life share portal by providing your with your surname, the shareholder reference number and your postcode.
TRENDING: How You Can Apply For Aflac Insurance Sales Agent Job In Easy Way
Once the Sign Up Standard Life share portal process has been completed. You can make various changes, as well as manage your shareholding online anytime. You can also update your address, get your dividends paid directly into your bank account, and download the latest shareholder communications free.
How To Sign Up Standard Life share portal
- Visit the capital Life share portal at http://www.standardlifeshareportal.com.
- Choose your preferred language (English, French, or Dutch) to view the site.
- Click the “Register now” button to provide your required personal information. This include your shareholder reference number, of which can be found on your share certificate or share account statement, your postcode and your surname. Then click “Next”.
- Kindly set up your username and password, and hit the “Next”.
- On the next page, kindly enter your email address. A personal activation code will be sent to your mail.
- Now check your mail and activate your online account to get full access to your shareholding.
Congratulations, you have successfully completed the sign up Standard Life share portal process.
Now you will find it much easier and more convenient to manage your Standard Life shareholding online account.
More from Insurance Gist