With your Octapharma Citi Prepaid Card in handy, you can do hopping and make purchases online at the comfort of your home. Furthermore, you can as well login to your account and view your transactions history regularly at www.prepaid.citi.com/octapharma.
Not only that you can pay your bills online by visiting www.prepaid.citi.com/octapharma, you can as well view your balance, check your transactions and also make changes to your profile. But the fact is that you can only access all these services when you might have created an online account.
Octapharma is a human plasma manufacturer in the United States. It collects human proteins for making life-saving drugs. Its parent company is Octapharma AG, the largest private plasma products manufacturing enterprise worldwide. As the industry leader, Octapharma AG owns manufacturing factories in 27 countries.
Octapharma Citi Prepaid Card
Using the Octapharma Citi Prepaid Card to make purchases is more convenient and significant especially when you urgently need plasma-related life-saving drugs.
Follow the below simple steps to register your account within few minutes.
- Visit www.prepaid.citi.com/octapharma
- Click on the “Register Your Card for online access” link if you are a new user.
- kindly type in your 16-digit card number as seen on the front of your card and 3-digit security code on the back of your card at the end of the signature panel.
- After that, press the button marked “Next” to proceed.
- To complete and finish the registration process, follow the on-screen instruction.
- Once done, you can directly log in to access all the benefits and services by entering your username and password.
For security reasons, do not give out your card details to anyone. If you lost your card or it’s been stolen, quick call the Citi card service number at 866-326-8689 in the US or 800-774-6995 in Canada.