At Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles online system, you can select and purchase specialty plates, as well renew one or more vehicles plates within few minutes. You can visit the Ohio BMV online system portal at www.oplates.com, if you have no time to deal with renewing your Motor plate offline.
How to Renew Plates at Ohio BMV Online System
Various services are available for easy access by users of Ohio BMV online system on their web homepage at www.oplates.com.
Some request of this services can be easily accessed through their online system by simply clicking on the corresponding link:
- Driver abstracts order online.
- Special plates availability checking
- Check your registration status
- Renew your vehicle registration
- Pay reinstatement fee online
- Address change for your vehicle registration
- Exchange your plates online
You can visit www.oplates.com for more information on Ohio BMV services. Kindly follow the simple steps on this article to help you manage your plate. For instance, if you want to renew your vehicle registration.
Step Guide to Renew Plate Using Ohio BMV Online Service Via www.oplates.com
To renew your vehicle plate online, kindly follow the steps below.
1. Visit the Ohio Motor plate renew homepage at https://services.dps.ohio.gov/BMVOnlineServices/VR/Oplates
2. Click on the box “Renew your vehicle registration” to proceed. Then hit the “I Accept” box after reading through the stated instructions.3. Ensure that your plate expiration date is within 90days or not expired more than 90days of range and your vehicle registered in Ohio and then click continue.
4. Type in your plate number and the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number in the provided field space.5. You can choose to enter your Driver License Information such as:
License/State ID Number or Key Number
Date of Birth
First letter of your Last name
Last 4 digits of SSN
6. Kindly adhere to the onscreen instruction to finish the vehicle renewal registration process.
ALSO SEE: Best UK Car Insurance Companies
Online Renewal Eligibility Requirements:
- Your vehicle must be currently registered with the Ohio BMV.
- You must have a valid Social Security number.
- Ensure your personal and vehicular information on your registration renewal is correct.
- You know your license plate number.
- Have a valid credit card (MasterCard, VISA, Discover, American Express) or a checking account for payment.
More from Insurance Gist