If you are a participant in a Cigna Health plan, a Cigna Life Plan or a Cigna Disability Insurance Plan etc. Then you should consider registering a MyCigna account online. With MyCigna online account you can easily and as well conveniently access your coverage information online.
By accessing MyCigna online account through www.mycigna.com, you can
- View account balances
- Check claim statuses
- Check your coverage
- Manage and make update on your account details.
By going to the Cigna website, on MyCigna page, you can easily register and setup your account, provided you have a computer device connected to the Internet.
Who Can Register On Cigna Website?
- Anyone enrolling or participating in a Cigna Health Plan
- Anyone enrolling or participating in a Cigna Life, Accident or Disability Insurance Plan
- Also, if you are covered by another family member’s Cigna plan, you can register but you will not have access to claim or coverage information.
www.mycigna.com Registration Step Guide
Cigna requires your personal information so their can verify your identity, in other to ensure your privacy and security.
1. Go to www.mycigna.com
2. Click on the ‘Register Now’ button. It can be found under the text saying ‘Don’t have a user ID and password’.
3. Now fill in the MyCigna registration form, ensure you provide all required information in the subsequent screens, to complete the process and setup your account.
READ MORE: Oxford Health Insurance Reviews
MyCigna Login Account Procedure
You can easily Login to myCigna.com by following the step guide below.
- Visit myCigna.com login page.
- Enter your User ID in the space provided
- Next, type in your correct password in the second box
- Finally click the “Login” button to sign in to your account.
If you mistakenly forgot your User ID or lost your password, all you need to do is to click on the Forgot User or ID Forgot Password and follow the onscreen instruction to retrieve your password.
Signing up for myCigna account is an easy way to connect with your health plan. Once you sign up, information to help you understand your coverage and manage costs is now at your fingertips.
Provided your plan is fully active, you can also download the myCigna mobile app so your health plan is with you wherever you go.
More from Insurance Gist