Lowe’s Credit Card is provided by Lowe’s for their customer to make their shopping at Lowe’s easier, faster and more effective. Provided you have a device with internet access, activating a Lowe’s Credit Card is easy and it can be completed in few minutes.
There is no annual fee for the Lowe’s Credit Card, and as well, the monthly payments are low. By following the below simple steps, your new Lowe’s Credit Card can be activated online easily.
Meanwhile, you don’t need to go and contact or meet their agent at their offices during business hours, for you to activate your credit card. Now the best part of it is that the instruction guide here will saves you time and energy.
More About Lowe’s
With over 60 years of experience in the home improvement and appliance industry, the Lowe’s chain of retail stores is now one of America’s most trusted names when it comes to home improvement. The second-largest appliance chain in the world, Lowe’s has some 2,000 locations in the United States, Canada and Mexico.
SEE ALSO: Apply For CIBC Canada Credit Card Online
How To Activate A Lowe’s Credit Card Online
Just like i said before, the activation process is very easy. But you need a device with internet access before you start.
www.lowes.com/activate Step Guide
1. Visit the Lowe’s Credit Card activation center at www.lowes.com/activate.
2. Then click on “Register and Activate” button.
3. Once the homepage opens, type in your account number into the required box and then click “Next” to proceed.
4. Now fill your personal information into the required boxes. Choose a User ID and Password, and then click on “Next”.
5. Select the security questions and provide the correct answer to them and click “Next”.
6. Select security image and follow instructions to finish the activation process.
If you have futher inquires about Lowe’s Credit Card, go to the Lowe’s Credit Card service center at .http://www.lowes.com/cd_Lowes+Consumer+Credit+Center_739786611_.