As an Empower auto insurance policyholder, provided you have a device with internet access, you can easily make payments online using your MasterCard/Visa or electronic check. Once you enroll and have your Empower car insurance online policy management account setup, you can manage your account and carry out activities like:
- Make payments
- View/update coverage options.
- File Empower auto claim.
- Edit your profile (Change personal details, contact information, etc.)
- Download/print out your temporary insurance cards online.
This article will give you a detailed step guide on how to register for Empower Insurance online account, Empower car Insurance Login. Also you shall see how to make payment on Empower Insurance online account and as well how to file Empower Auto Insurance claims.
ALSO READ: UK Top Auto Insurance Company
How You Can Register for Empower Insurance Online Account
To Register for a policy account online with Empower Auto Insurance is not the same with other companies. Once you purchased a new policy, automatically you have created the online accounts.
So by Signing in to your account for the first time, enter your policy number and the ZIP code of where your insured vehicle is parked to access your account.
You can call the Empower customer service number mentioned below, or you contact your local agent to assist you with setting up your account.
Empower Auto Insurance Login
- Visit empowerins.com
- Once the homepage opens, click on the ‘Manage My Policy’ or ‘Make a Payment’ button.
- Next, type in your policy number and ZIP code in their correct fields, and then click ‘Log In.’
- Incase you have forgotten or lost your password, click on the ‘forgot password’ link and then follow the on screen instructions on how to recover your password.
- Note: If you don’t have this information, kindly contact your agent or call the Empower customer service line at 1-877-437-5010.
How to Make Empower Auto Insurance Claim
- Visit the homepage at www.empowerins.com, click on the ‘Claims’ link. Then you will be directed to the claim reporting form.
- Fill the claim form by providing your full name, phone number, date of loss, time of loss, and your policy number.
- Once done, press ‘Next’ to proceed to the next section of the claim form. Then follow the on-screen instructions and provide all the required information correctly before you submit your claim report.
Note: you can call the Empower dedicated claims line at 1-877-437-5007 for faster service. You should also know that the Online claims are processed slower than claims reported over the phone, so you have to choose from the two options.
Empower Insurance Phone Number
Below are the Phone/Support number in case of any further query.
- Empower customer service line is 1-877-437-5010
- Empower dedicated claims line is 1-877-437-5007